If you browse or otherwise access any content or data on the marketdigestnigeria.com website, mobile site or apps, you agree to be bound by these terms.
We do not warrant that content, links, or subdomains contained on, or associated with our website will be available and accessible to you at all times. We may change the path or location of a link or sub-domain, or redirect content contained within a link or subdomain on our website at any time without prior notice to you. We do not warrant that any links that you forward will remain constant at the time that you forward or share them, as they are subject to change at any time without notice to you.
Information on our websites and in any Market Digest Nigeria publication should not be regarded as a substitute for professional legal, financial or real estate advice.
Market Digest Nigeria Ltd is responsible for maintaining our websites and all market digest Nigeria publications and make no warranty as to the accuracy or reliability of the information contained therein (including, but not limited to, any content or information generated on our websites by or on behalf of Market Digest Nigeria Ltd, and any Third Party Content on our website) and Market Digest Nigeria Ltd and its related entities, directors, officers and agents disclaim all liability and responsibility for any direct or indirect loss or damage which may be suffered by any recipient through relying on anything contained in or omitted from our websites or publications.
Restrictions on use of websites
In accessing or using our websites you agree that you will not:
- Use any automated device, software, process or means to access, retrieve, scrape, or index our websites or any content on our website;
- Use any device, software, process or means to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working on our website;
- Undertake any action that will impose a burden or make excessive traffic demands on our infrastructure that we deem, in our sole discretion to be unreasonable or disproportionate site usage;
- Use or index any content or data on our websites for purposes of:
- Constructing or populating a searchable database of properties,
- Building a database of property information; or
- Competing with us in any manner that we have not specifically authorized;
- Transmit spam, chain letters, contests, junk email, surveys, or other mass messaging, whether commercial in nature or not;
- Use our websites or any content from our websites in any manner which is, in our sole discretion, not reasonable and / or not for the purpose which it is made available;
- Violate the rights of any person, including copyright, trade secret, privacy right, or any other intellectual property or proprietary right;
- Pose as any person or entity or attempt to solicit money, passwords or personal information from any person;
- Act in violation of any Term of Use or other condition posed by Nigeria or any applicable law;
- Reproduce, republish, retransmit, modify, adapt, distribute, translate, create derivative works or adaptations of, publicly display, sell, trade, or in any way exploit our websites or any content on our website, except as expressly authorized by us; or
- Transmit or attempt to transmit any computer viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses or other items of a destructive nature.
- We reserve the right to exercise whatever means we deem necessary to prevent unauthorized access to or use of our website, including, but not limited to, instituting technological barriers, or reporting your conduct to any person or entity.
The subject matter on accessibility from our websites and publications is copyright protected. Apart from fair dealing permitted by the Copyright Act of 1968, Market Digest Nigeria ltd grants visitors to the site permission to download copyright material only for private and non-commercial purposes. For reproduction or use of marketdigestnigeria.com copyright material beyond such use, written permission must be obtained directly from Market Digest Nigeria Ltd or the relevant copyright owner. If given, permission will be subject to the requirement that the copyright owner s name and interest in the material be acknowledged when the material is reproduced or quoted, in whole or in part.
Third party links and advertising
Our websites often include advertisements, hyperlinks and pointers to websites operated by third parties. Links to third party websites include, without limitation, links to our websites of some of our real estate agency partners and related companies. Those third party websites do not form part of our websites and are not under the control of or the responsibility of Market Digest Nigeria Ltd. When you link to those websites you leave our websites and do so entirely at your own risk. Market Digest Nigeria Ltd and its related entities make no warranty as to the accuracy or reliability of the information contained on any third party websites, and Market Digest Nigeria Ltd and its related entities, directors, officers and agents disclaim all liability and responsibility for any direct or indirect loss or damage which may be suffered by you through relying on anything contained on or omitted from such third party websites. A display of advertising does not imply an endorsement or recommendation by Market Digest Nigeria Ltd.
In this section ˜Contributions , means information including data, text, video, still images, audio or other material that Market Digest Nigeria Ltd has permitted you to host, share, publish, post, store or upload on our websites as permitted under these terms.
Market Digest Nigeria Ltd may at any time, without liability to you, remove, alter or disable access to any or all of your Contributions in its sole discretion without prior notice to you. Without limiting the previous sentence, Market Digest Nigeria Ltd may remove or disable access to any or all your contributions if it considers that:
- Those Contributions are in breach of any law or regulation;
- Those Contributions infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party;
- It is required to do so by a regulatory body or any relevant authority pursuant to an interim or final takedown notice;
Those Contributions are:
- Misleading or deceptive;
- Inappropriate having regard to the purpose of our websites;
- Likely to cause offence;
- Materially incorrect;
- Otherwise unlawful; or
- Corrupted, due to the presence of a virus or other disabling code.
You retain all of your ownership rights in your Contributions. Market Digest Nigeria Ltd is under no obligation to treat your Contributions as proprietary information.
To the extent that any Contributions are proprietary in nature, you grant Market Digest Nigeria Ltd a worldwide, nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, transferable and irrevocable license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, distribute, publish, create derivative works from and display and publicly perform your Contributions throughout the world in any medium, whether currently in existence or not. You also grant each user of our websites a nonexclusive license to use, reproduce, adapt, translate, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display and perform your Contributions as permitted by Market Digest Nigeria Ltd and these terms.
You grant Market Digest Nigeria Ltd, in respect of Contributions to its website the right to use your name or the name you submit with the Contribution, and, the right to represent and warrant that:
- You own and control all of the rights to the Contributions; or
- You have the lawful right including all necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to use and authorize Market Digest Nigeria Ltd to display the Contributions.
For any Contributions that you may retain moral rights in, you declare that:
- You do not require that any personally identifying information be used in connection with the Contribution, or any derivative work, upgrade or update of the Contribution; and
- You understand that when accessing our websites, you may be exposed to the Contributions of other users of our websites. You acknowledge and agree that Market Digest Nigeria Ltd does have control of and is not responsible for these other Contributions. You release Market Digest Nigeria Ltd from any claims that you could assert against Market Digest Nigeria Ltd relating to or in connection with these other Contributions.